Endometriosis involves the transplacement of the endometrial tissue cells from the uterine cavity to various body parts. However, the endometrium cells in the new place continue to behave as if they were in the uterus. Every month at the time of menstruation these cells in a new place also bleed and since the flowing blood has no outlet it accumulates forming cysts.
These lesions frequently induce chronic pain in the small pelvis, dysmenorrhoea, dyspareunia, tiredness, painful defecation during menstruation, lumbosacral pain, and problems with fertility.
The integrative treatment program is addressed┬áto:
- patients with recently established diagnosis of endometriosis,
- patients searching for non-conventional methods of treatment,
- patients who are after┬ámultiple surgeries, long term therapies, with the disease,
- patients who do not tolerate hormonal therapy and do not want to get pregnant (this approach is often┬ásuggested by conventional medicine as an alternative to hormonal therapy),
- patients following operative treatment to prevent the relapse of the disease.
The treatment plan depending on the stage of the disease besides diet, use of natural hormonal, herbal supplements preparations, physiotherapy, psychological support. And may include whole body hyperthermia, intravenous vitamin and ozone infusions. The individualized treatment program is established after detailed analysis of the information related to the family history of the patient, previous diseases experienced in childhood, the analysis of other health problems, patientÔÇÖs diet, lifestyle, relations in the family and at work, and detailed analysis of patientÔÇÖs emotional state.
What the patient should do before the first consultation?
- Please log-in on the web site of IM-Online and fill in the e-questionnaire.
- Conduct preliminary diagnostic tests (or bring your results if they were performed within the previous 6 months): blood cell count, insulin, glucose, TSH, FT3, FT4, a – TPO, a – TG, total IgE, prolactin, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone┬áÔÇô between the 18th and 21st, ┬ávitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin D3 25 (OH), Ca 125, homocysteine.
- online consultation is required for all patients residing abroad in order to tailor the therapies,
- specialist in integrative medicine
- MasterÔÇÖs degree in gynecology and obstetrics