Ozone therapy in Integrative Medical Center
Ozone therapy is a method widely known and applied throughout the world. It is an integral part of cancer treatment programs and a very well effective method of therapy in cases of chronic diseases. Ozone therapy is a well-recognized and a broadly applied method, the effects of which are reproducible and safe. Ozone leads to in vivo ┬áinactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa, stimulation of aerobic metabolism and the activation of the immune system. Ozone therapy is broadly used in the treatment of infected wounds, rheumatoid arthritis, SARS, Lyme disease, cardiovascular diseases and many other chronic diseases. It can also be used for health prophylaxis.
Ozone therapy at IMC ÔÇô step by step:
- Ozone therapy is used in the form of autohemotransfusion, infusion of intravenous ozone salt or externally to affected areas. The patient is qualified for ozone therapy by a doctor. The first consultation is necessary to determine how much ozone should be administered, the dosage, the frequency of treatment and the length of treatment. The procedure is performed by qualified medical personnel under the supervision of a doctor.
Ozone therapy procedure:
- About 100-150 ml of blood is taken from the vein of the patient into a sterile vacuum bottle with anti-coagulant to prevent blood clotting
- Then the ozone is properly dissolved into blood which is immediately returned to the patient.
- The ozone therapy procedure lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- Intravenous injection of ozone-treated salt
- The infusion fluid (physiological salt) is ozonized by the ozone therapy apparatus.
- Once the proper concentration has been reached, the infusion fluid is injected into the patient in the form of an intravenous injection.
- The duration of the procedure is about 20-30 minutes.
- Local ozone- therapy. In case of external methods, special ozone sleeves are used, using an oxygen-ozone mixture, which are applied directly to the lesions. The treatment time is about 30 minutes. With the use of special applicators, ozone is also administered in certain diseases to body cavities.
In line with recommendations of The American Academy of Ozonotherapy, ozone finds particular application in the treatment of:
- infectious diseases through activation of the immune system,
- cardiovascular diseases by promotion of oxygen metabolism in cells,
- joint and disc degenerative diseases due to stimulation of growth factors production,
- painful syndromes through its action on respective receptors.
- infections induced by bacteria, protozoa, fungi and viruses. Most of microbes’ manifest sensitivity to ozone.
- neoplastic diseases, interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, diabetes and obesity.
Intravenous Vitamins infusions in Integrative Medical Center
Intravenous Vitamin infusions are used as a part of the integrative program, in the treatment of cancer, chronic diseases, detoxification, prophylaxis and for health maintenance . . The type of vitamins, the dose, and the frequency is planned by the doctor during integrative medical consultation.
How to sign up for the procedures:
- Create an online account
- Register for a medical consultation
- During the visit you will be proposed a treatment plan
- Perform treatments at IMC
- specialist in integrative medicine
- integrative oncologist doctor