Medical detox is a comprehensive program, recommended for people with chronic diseases such as lyme disease, RA, allergies and for patients with cancer. The program can includes whole-body hyperthermia, detoxifying infusions, a balanced, personalized diet, as well as massages and therapies that support detoxification and stimulate self-healing processes. Studies show that hyperthermia also removes harmful substances such as DDE (metabolite DDT), PCBs and dioxins from fat cells. According to Dr. Gard, hyperthermia can affect many systems in our body: the cardiovascular system, the endocrine system, the nervous system, the muscular, respiratory and immunological systems, and can also affect blood status and skin properties. Hyperthermia can be combined with other intravenous therapies such as vitamin C and ozone therapy.
Medical consultation is required to take part in the program. This program is implemented individual. For people residing abroad we recommend online consultation to scheduled the treatment plan.┬á
- for people with chronic diseases, e.g.: hypertension, allergies, elevated cholesterol
- for people who want to detoxify their bodies
- for people who want to strengthen their immune systems
- for advanced endometriosis
- for couples treating infertility
Before consultation you should:
Perform preliminary diagnostic tests: morphology, general urine examination, glucose test, insulin test, lipids, liver tests, GGTP, calcium, magnesium, electrolytes, iron, ferritin, uric acid, urea, creatinine, CRP, TSH, FT3, FT4, a – TPO, total IgE, folic acid, homocysteine, vitamin B12 and vitamin D3.
Medical detoxification program includes:
- Accommodation (recommended time of staying is 2 weeks, the optiml time is 3 weeks)
- Bioscan examination,
- Vitamin therapy and Ozone therapy,
- Whole-body hypothermia (if there’s a doctor’s recommendation),
- Group activities (yoga, qigong, laughter therapy, breathing work, mindfulness)
The price is set individually after medical consultation depending on the recommended treatments and length of stay
Terms, Conditions & Cancellation policy
- 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- Booking request will be held for 3 days util advance payment is processed.
- 20% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel 30 days before arival date.
- 100% of your total package price amount will be charged as retention if you cancel after 30 days prior to the arival date.
- Program starts on Monday morning. There is also a possibility to check in on Sunday.┬á Please confirm your arrival time before your stay.
- Check in time starts at 2 PM. Check out at 12 PM.
Registration for the program step by step
- Create an┬áonline account
- Register for a medical consultation.
- Online consultation is required for all patients residing abroad in order to tailor the therapies.
- Before consultation fill in┬áan questionaire┬áat┬áIMC online
- During the┬áconsultation┬áyou will be proposed a treatment plan.
- After the consultation you will be proposed the estimated price.
- Make a reservation in our hotel and inform us about arival dates.